It’s been a while since I put virtual ink to virtual paper here on the Activist CEO blog. As you can imagine, it’s not due to a lack of activism, but an acceleration of it. Here are the projects I am currently working on:
- Leadership team at Tech Networks. Our vision is to achieve 95% customer satisfaction by the end of 2010.
- Recruit for new SBN CEO Roundtable. I have benefited greatly from participating in the SBN’s first CEO Roundtable, which includes 8 leaders from other mission-driven businesses. I’m assembling a second group.
- Orangutan Foundation International: Recruiting an assistant for Dr. Galdikas who will accompany her in her travels. Also, looking for consultant who will help us create a strategic plan for maximizing the value from our upcoming film.
- Greenpeace / The Leadership Campaign: Recruiting business owners who want to be in a video. The point is to show business owners who state that “The US Chamber of Commerce does not represent me.”
- Boston’s Citizen’s Advisory Committee on Climate Change: Recruiting for the City’s interactive workshops on climate change planning. We need at least 750 people!
My New Year’s resolution was to make sure that I am spending my time working on the things that matter most. My blog may suffer for it, but it’s all for the best!