At Tech Networks of Boston, we take environmental stewardship and sustainable practices very seriously. Here are some of the initiatives we are proud to uphold…
1. We provide pubic transportation benefits for employees including discounts for MBTA passes and Hubway memberships
2. Our Carbon Footprint is small and shrinking all the time- we use very little paper products and print double sided when necessary
3. We invest in Boston Buying Power where 100% of the energy mix distributed is from renewable sources
4. We use green office supplies, like products made from recycled materials, eco-friendly soaps and cleaners, hand dryers and hand towels, and an electronic filing system
5. We sponsor a child in Haiti by selling healthy and organic snacks and drinks in the office
6. 3.6% of TNB’s total revenue is given back to the community through organizations like Southie Trees and The Hutan Project.
7. We support our employee’s desires to give back to the community and the environment- 50% of earned volunteer hours are reimbursed as PTO.